• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - kissassist ctd (1 Viewer)

RedCents
838¢
another strange thing. had kissassist runing some weeks without problems. just the necro.mac didnt use dots (till correction). now whenever i start kissassist it ctd. a new and fresh install, different compiles, different machines - nothing worked so fa = ctd. anyone can give me a hint maybe?

thanks

necro.mac isn't kissassist.
but try unloading all your plugins and loading them up one at a time.
my guess would be its "mq2cast" can be a funny plugin

more info as well so when maskoi comes on he can help.
when does it crash.
what are you doing when it crashes
copy of your ini file
what plugins you have loaded.

do you get a ctd when typing
Rich (BB code):
/mac necro
or
Rich (BB code):
/mac kissassist
?

If it's kissassist, is the crash immediate? If not, it's usually a buff. Check and make sure your item names & spell names are correct. And remember it can be something annoyingly simple like using ' instead of `

it is /mac kissassist not the necro.mac that is crashing. and it crashes on all toons and on all machines. reinstalled with empty *.ini files - same thing. i dont know what to do sadly. and everything worked smooth the last week. almost no failures (just a stop of the pulls now and then). not a single ctd. and since 4 hours or so the perma-ctd

still need more info.
does it CTD as soon as you type /mac kisssassist
or is it doing something then crashing?

when you say new copy are you deleting your mq2 folder or just copying over it?
try deleting it and starting from fresh. (if you do this you will lose all loaded plugins and ini files.)
but if move your ini;s before deleting then you can just past them back in .

moved to a different location and started from scratch.
nonetheless i get:
creating ini file loot.ini
ninjadvloot: version mismatch dedected writing aliases
ninjadvloot: variables are set

then it crashes

can i do a log?

- - - Updated - - -

seems to be a bigger problem. friend has the same troubles

Question - kissassist ctd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back