• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plat - Just coming back to EQ, grind out some plat (1 Viewer)

Random1

RedCents
10¢
Hey all, just getting back to EQ after not playing since 2006. Spent a couple months on Cornaiv but back on live now. Starting over from scratch which is fine, but I’m trying to work up to the point of being able to grind a million plat or two in the evening if possible.

I don’t know the new content well since I’m just coming back, and I’m sure some people don’t want to share their “honey holes,” but what is a good six box (or more) setup and zones to grind that out in eventually?

Your group makes up really depends on how you want to play, but your core (Holy Trinity) will be Any Tank, cleric, Bard or Enchanter. If you want to make plat pick up crafting. New ingame feature increased the stack size to 1000 for trade skill items and you need to do something with them anyway. Making food, drinks, and power source can make you a fair amount of plat. Also check out https://www.almarsguides.com/eq/leveling/RoS/

Plat - Just coming back to EQ, grind out some plat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back