• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Just an idea (1 Viewer)

Adamthebob

RedCents
I am very much a noob, so don't run over me for this idea.

I was just thinking about how MQ can apply memory patches and things like that to change to way the game runs for us...

When you kill a mob, you recieve X amount of experience at the moment his health is depleted. What if there was a way to create a lag-type situation or a memory patch or something to have that moment re-created over and over again to where instead of getting X amount of experience once, you get X amount of experience awarded to you several times.

I don't think this is doable, but just a thought. Someone probably thought of the same thing already, I would just like an explanation as to why this is/isnt doable.

The "You got XP good for you now go do it 400000000000 more times!" event is all serverside (the important stuff anyways)

In other words it isn't possible. You can make that text show up but it won't help you and will probably just crash to desktop.

Just an idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back