• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

just a quick question? (1 Viewer)

beastlord

RedCents
anyone into everquest thas has been doing this a while willing to assist me in gearing up and getting keys for 2 of my toons if so send a privae message and what or when i would be able to gwet the help. :)

no offense but you are being very vague are highly inclined to not recieve help.

You are not specifying the classes of the toon's you are trying to gear nor the key you want done. Not to mention you have brought nothing to the table to trade with.

as far as toons its a bst and demi and anguish keys and i would work some type payment out with who ever wanted to try and do it looking towards last blood ill make the augs and fulley demi geared and some augs from both zones to hopefully use my bst as a tank with a claric on some later on aftewr im able to lvl to 80 and also if interested in doing any aas all i really need o figure out is what i would cost me ??

i dont think the feral gear from bs is reachable is it ?? an or any of the 600 hp weapons and drops like he charm and neck just wondering and also the ghostrider bridle and so on is what i would like but not sure where he limits are with what stuff is reachable??

according to what could be done like demi geared and the 8 last blood parts for the aug plus the abguish key and demi keywhick i wouldnt be able to do any grp s in demi or maybe qvic key and hopefully get some aas 100+ i would pay over 400.oo would be in payments though according o what all could be done if feral gear and tbs ammor was able to be reached probley more but not sure if thats reachable?also the don progression missions for sats also i would end up paing quit a bit i just would need some one willing to work with me and i would send them a payment through something like pay pal but overall total would be over 400.

well im mainly after last blood and 90 plus hp slot 7/8 augs and he demi gear for the off slots like the rings earings shoulders belt back face range and charm and neck with the 90 hp plus augs in them and if possible he bst epic 2.0 with upgrade o 2.5 and a pyle.fleshmelter or better or he tbs raid weapons also aas but i could pay im guessing 20 to 30 dollars per item and 40 dollars per key and 50 dollars per 150 aas or somehing in hat range well make a commen or suggestion on price ranges i need get geared id like be around 16k unbuffed with aroun 2500 ac or betershold be reachable since the bst with close to 3k ac and 20k hp on my server now well let me know if anyone willing to do so i can adjust for the cost

just a quick question?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back