• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Jussa few questions, folks. (1 Viewer)

Kruniac

RedCents
Hey guys, new here on Redguides. Awesome site <insert more praise here>.

Ive read somewhere that someone managed to -possibly- make the /open command work on npcs, and it would do an amount of damage equal to that npc's maximum health, then would open the corpse.

Now im actually not an advocate of AFK macroing, in fact, i like doing everything myself. Upon thinking of how godlike this plugin would be, i figured i ask the experts.

Any of you coders know if this is possible? To use /open on an npc and basically insta kill them? If so, how likely is it that this could be passive-banned (As opposed to getting caught/petition banned)?

Nerfed meaning fixed? Ive seen some pretty amazing plugins, and the "secret plugins" are even more amazing. Couldnt it be done again to bypass the fixes SoE would have made?

If you had something that did lets say did 32k damage on each command. Do you seriously think anyone would post it or even say if its possible rofl. I know I sure wouldn't, that would be like posting a EverQuest platnium Dupe.

I am not sure if its possible or not tho, but since there are really no boundaries in hacking anything is pretty much possible if you can figure out how to do it, although I am pretty sure using open wouldn't work, maybe adding a client side DT effect to your spells possibly could cause some side-effects to either players or npcs?

Log on a EQEmu server and mess with structs there etc, since EQEmu server's don't have "live" protection its alot easier to do things and find things etc in the eqgame, if you can succesfully find a way to instant kill npcs then try what you did on EQEmu and modify it for Live and then see if it works, thats what I useally do.

Jussa few questions, folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back