• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Item Window (1 Viewer)

JoeSchmo

RedCents
What are the chances SOE will realize what a horrible piece of crap they turned it into and let us have the option of the old one?

I can't believe anyone thought we needed a new loot window in the first place. This window sux ass and I hope someone can design one that looks like it use to.

One bad thing about it, My dagger normally has two types of elemental damage, it is now listing only one. Parses indicate it may be counting ony one ele damage as well.

The modified/unmodified button is the worst thing in my book about the new window. I was shopping on a mule that's level 17 for a level 62 bst and I had to hit that damned modified button on every item I looked at to be able to see the actual stats. If the damn window would remain whatever size you resize it to and that button would stay modified/unmodifed between items, it'd go a LONG way in my book as to easing my displeasure over this whole affair.

This window is supposed to make it easier to view an item. HA! my ass. They tucked away the req/rec lvl limits which makes it uber gay when trying to buy twink gear. Not to mention all you had to do before is scroll down to view the effects, now depending on your screen size you have to make the box way bigger than you are used to just so you can hit the small scroll section they have. I dunno call me old fashion but I miss the original UI and the Original spell effects.

Engulfing darkness ftw! Balls of light shooting out of every joint on a toon was awesome imo.

This Window is probably the dumbest thing they have ever done.

Item Window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back