• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Item Transfer / Crafting Plugin (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
I was thinking about writing a crafting plugin.
One of the things that I wanted to do is, I want it to look at all my other character's inventories/bank for stuff that I need and transfer it to my crafter.
Maybe the plugin would look in the inventory files of the characters, and figure out the lowest skill recipe that you have all of the dropped items for, and request those.

Is there an easier way to do this? Am I overthinking this?
I know that givestuff.mac does something similar, but it will not pull from the bank (Will it?). and I can not request specific items (I think)

Glad you mentioned this... just curious, is there an output for guild banks, toon inventory, etc.? I send a great deal of time finding my years of hoarding. :shh:

These are everquest commands - they will output a file in your everquest folder

I do /outputfile spells zzzzzzzzsicwarrior it will output my missing spells to a file called zzzzzzzzsicwarrior.txt in my everquest folder

/outputfile inventory (or guild, raid, spells, guildbank, realestate, guildhall)

guildbank and guildhall only work if you are in your guild hall. All the others work anywhere.

Question - Item Transfer / Crafting Plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back