• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

ISXEQ (1 Viewer)

JoeSchmo

RedCents
Anyone use this? Is it worth the 10$ to DL it? I love MQ but with SOE adding shit to track us now using non-active hacks an alternative may be ideal for a while.

ISXEQ is not an alternative, it is the same exact program running on a different foundation. It would run the same exact macros and plugins since development in the ISXEQ department has been zero to nill. I do wish more would move towards ISXEQ mainly because it has a set price for each user so Lax will definately get what's entitled to him. On the other hand, Inner Space development in all game areas has taken an interesting "no active hack" twist. Where the people with the know-how to make these hacks have already experienced their ruining effect on the greatest game of all time, EQ, they now refuse to allow that to happen to the inferior MMOs.

Actually after we got the compile up and running (and any other hacks that I feel like doing atm) I'm planning on trying to learn the .net language and transfer all our warp/piggyzone/etc plugin over to IS.

ISXEQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back