• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Tech - issues with glitching? (1 Viewer)

dwhaus

RedCents
10¢
i dont know if its my computer or macroquest running? i have a newer gaming computer amd ryzen 5 3600 6core with 32gb ram and a radeon rx 580 series graphics card alot of times especially on my tank toon i drive on it my toon is suuuuper glitchy... unless i hold the right ctr button then it is super smooth. Any ideas? i have turned off all the spell particals and turned the max background FPS to unlimited seemed to help alot before i changed the FPS but its still doing it

Try another mouse or update the driver. Idk why your middle button should have any effect.
Nevermind, I read it as center button not Ctrl key on keyboard.

Tech - issues with glitching?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back