• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Issue (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
I've been botting on the new progressive servers, and I have a 6 player group roughly level 5-6 on all and im having a problem - they hunt a little bit then after some time of me not paying attention, I'll come back to a screen seeing one of my characters being attacked by a decaying skeleton and being hit for like 3 mins long without anyoneh in the group attacking the mob, the tank doesnt defend the group member, (i'm using my pet as the tank, and everyones assisting the pet, and the necro who has the pet is the puller, who is also assisting the pet

I've also noticed im constnatly getting kicked off the server, guessing its from no activity, which is weird because ive never been kicked from the server from in activity, i keep having tologon, and when i set then chars to bot at night, they alwyas get booted.

Yesterday was then first time all 6 werent booted, 5got kicked and the 6th was stuck and i hada bunch of messages saying your lagging, couple said iwas floating and one guy said be careful they ban for then scripts your running, which was weird

if you can advise me on this, i'd appreciate it...I dont know why this is happening, never had any issues before - but if my chars are assisting a pet, and the necro assisting the pet is the puller, with puller mode set on him - andlets say they're allsitting at the camp resting/medding, and a mob comes to hit then wizard, whos set to assist the pet,why would everyone ignore the mob and let the decaying skel attack and attack without anyoneh in the group helping the wiz? I thought its automatic for group members to defend any char against any attack regardless of the person being attacked is set as main assist or anything else.. at least its always been like that before on higher levels, somethings going wrong for me to keep getting booted off - any help would be great

The new Ragefire server has a mechanism that removes afk characters.

Also it's pretty well known that kiss (if that is what you are using) is not supported on Ragefire due to some elements on live servers that do not exist on Ragefire. Does it still work yes,... does it work correctly no... are they going to fix it for Ragefire... unlikely

I have been having issues with my boxes getting kicked as well. What I've found is that if you activate a window regularly it will avoid the AFK detection. So while playing be sure to switch to the screens of your boxes regularly. AFK scripting is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS on Ragefire. The zones are packed, the players know the telltale signs, etc. If you absolutely must AFK farm I'd look into using AutoHotkey to run a script while you are away that toggles your windows to activate them every 30 seconds or so.

Question - Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back