• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Iso we have a wonder (1 Viewer)

They are not pretty :(

While we also feel that the women are not those who posses the skill of pretty we certainly would imagine the are in command of the train skills needed for such a job.

Since the matter at hand is trains we would also care to share a recipe which we have both prepared and ate which would be a tasty way for players of Warcrafts Crusade to nourish. The meal is noted in the tradition of the American Hobo, who often travels via such trains.

BEEFY HOBO STEW

4-5 tbsp. oil
1/4 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. thyme
1/2 tsp. marjoram
2 tbsp. parsley
2 or 3 lbs. stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 qt. water
3 beef bouillon cubes
4 c. vegetables, such as beans, carrots, corn and peas
2 c. potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
2 med. onions, quartered
1/2 c. cold water

In a large skillet, heat oil. Combine flour, pepper, thyme, marjoram, and parsley flakes in a bag. Shake beef to cover with flour mixture. Reserve remaining flour mixture.

Brown beef in hot oil. Add 1 quart water and bouillon cubes. Cover and simmer 2 or 3 hours. Put beef mixture in large kettle and add vegetables, onions, and potatoes. Simmer 20-30 minutes until vegetables are tender. Thicken with flour coating mix and 1/2 cup cold water. Serves 6-8.

sounds yummy

Are the quantities linear? I mean can I just divide to get the quantities for 2 lonely players of Warcrafts' Crusade?

sounds yummy

Are the quantities linear? I mean can I just divide to get the quantities for 2 lonely players of Warcrafts' Crusade?

The share of the lion of dishes which are steeped such as stews are very challenging to divide. To simply cut by a determined fraction is an invite for peril we have found.

You are the recipient of luck, as such stews are perfect to be frozen for weeks and even months later. To have the extra frozen allows this to be enjoyed when playing Warcrafts Crusade at later dates as well and one must then simply microwave the stew!

stew meat is usually a tougher cut and contains more connective tissue

Like he said. It's a lower grade of meat, tends to be scraps off of other chunks of meat that were too small to be their own cut to sell. Also known as sausage meat... the standard scraps that get ground up for sausage, because the grain and cut don't matter at all when you're grinding it into paste or boiling the shit out of it.

Like he said. It's a lower grade of meat, tends to be scraps off of other chunks of meat that were too small to be their own cut to sell. Also known as sausage meat... the standard scraps that get ground up for sausage, because the grain and cut don't matter at all when you're grinding it into paste or boiling the shit out of it.

Such a situation allows this dish to offer tribute to the American train Hobo, which is the root of the name of such a stew.

& I can now confirm its pretty good stuff! (beware it easily feeds 8)
(although I had to tweak a bit 'cos not everything was available... )

PS: marjoram is a herb

& I can now confirm its pretty good stuff! (beware it easily feeds 8)
(although I had to tweak a bit 'cos not everything was available... )

PS: marjoram is a herb

We are so glad that joy was brought from the Hobo Stew. We also know when you stab in the future playing Wacrafts Crusade, satisfaction of hunger is a simple defrost away.

Marjoram is not simply an herb, it is an herb of grave importance to have for players of Warcrafts Crusade. Marjoram can transmute a simple dull cut of chicken into a tasty trip to ancient Spain and France. Envision a simple dry rub of Marjoram and Sea Salt with a small squeeze of lemon.

We are most concerned however that despite talk of hobos of America and their stew, we have not heard from iso even a small bit about those who are born to drive a train in Japan.

If one who reads this is living near to mr iso please knock upon his door to verify that he is in good health.

I do like me some Sea Salt. I've never heard of this Marjoram before however; I'll have to look for some when I go to the grocery store this weekend.

I do like me some Sea Salt. I've never heard of this Marjoram before however; I'll have to look for some when I go to the grocery store this weekend.

A close relative of marjoram may be known to you as the herb oregano.

i'm late to this thread, but have known many girls here named Nozomi and Hikari.

Hikari is more common, as i believe it means like 'light' or 'shining' (before you think it's weird, think of the english names like 'Ray').

Nozomi, literally translated, means 'Desire'... so for them to name their bullet trains after these two words isn't actually that far fetched.

how many children with 'Cook' as their last name have grown up to become chefs? it's funny, but not mind blowing :)

Iso we have a wonder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back