• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Is /WARP still around? (1 Viewer)

eqtrade

RedCents
TLDR Version;
Does anyone know if warping is still available and if possible offered here?

Director's Cut Version;
I am coming back from many years of absence and I am curious if the MQ2RWarp (or similar replacement plugin) is still available? I've found some things regarding a PiggyZone plugin but that seems to offer a zoning function rather than an in-zone warp function.

I decided to dig out my many backed up DVDs and found some source codes of MQ2RWarp from 2006 and have found the updated offsets for the 2013/04/21 compile. However, the plugin causes an immediate crash of the client when trying it out. So either I'm rusty on finding the correct offsets or the RWarp plugin no longer works. As a side-note I did dig through the basic MacroQuest2 solution and removed all preventative code regarding Safe*Loc, DoTheZone, etc.

I'm really hopeful that it still exist as it was one of the more heavily used plugins I would load up in the past.

you will need to find a source > 2007 I believe, because of the big movement packet change. if you ever do find that source please please shoot me a pm

Question - Is /WARP still around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back