• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Is it possible to communicate with the camped? (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

RedCents
As the topic asks, is it? I was wondering if I could camp my cleric and whenever my macro runner dies have him send something over to my cleric who is in character select screen, log in and rez and camp back out. Can it be done? :)

And if it can, what would be the line of code to make him enter world since I have no idea what that button would be labeled as. I bet they have a debugging type thing that tells you what is it somewhere... and if they don't, they need to get one.

RedQuest said:
MQ2Eqbc - This plugin allows you to send remote commands via box chat much like mastermind does, remotely log into a different character (ie. load up cleric for rezzing) and control anyone anywhere (ie. someone in your raid needs to afk for a while: they connect to your server, you remotely load macros as pimp their char as needed until they return). (Yea, this is the SHIT, I know.)

Ok, that completely makes me look like a noob and i didn't search. But thanks, guess i will have to look into it. :)

So, could i send him a command like /keypress enter or set him up with a macro that waits for an event, using EQbc? Originally i was just looking for a way to like echo him something or some sort so it triggers an event, but whatever it takes to get done, i'll code it in :)

I was thinking about having a character that I could send a command phrase to that would log out of the current character, log into a different character, execute something and then switch back with a macro.

If I'm not mistaken, currently, EQbc disconnects a character when they log to char select. If there's a setting or something to change that, I would LOVE to know it! hehe.

Is it possible to communicate with the camped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back