• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

invitory out-put to ini (1 Viewer)

liquidtoon

RedCents
hello,
I have seen this before i was hoping some one had a copy of it i could get. cant rember if it was on old reguides but didnt see it here. just looking for a macro to out put all invintory/bank items to a file for me. have 9 accounts and my storage mules are all over the place if it is easy to write or just rotting in someones folder it would be handy. hoping for one that will do a output with the following format..purrdy please :+)

--char name--
item1= blah blah --qty. = 20
item2= ect..
--char name--
ect ect ect.

all these silly trade skill items get so confusing lol.

It sounds like you're looking for the /outputfile command which is documented on the web page linked HERE. I'll post that documentation here for you.

Command: /outputfile

1 Introduction

1.1 Description
Dumps information from the game into a text file on your hardrive. The information can be from the inventory, the spellbook, the guild or the raid. You can then read the text file or import it to EXCEL for further work.

1.2 Usage
/outputfile [inventory | spellbook | guild | raid] [optional_filepath/name]

1.3 Example
/outputfile inventory c:\mystuff.txt
Dumps the inventory information to the file c:\mystuff.txt.

2 Commands

2.1 inventory
This drops all your inventory items including bags, contents of bags, bank and shared bank into a text file (filename.txt) in your EQ directory. It even displays augments on items.

Example:
Location Name ID Count Slots
Charm Kobold Skull Charm 59943 1 0
Ear Shiny Gold Earring 62283 1 1
Ear-Slot1 Lustrous Pearl of Magical Warding 41053 1 0
Head Dented Kunzar War Helm 65537 1 1
Head-Slot1 Exquisite Pearl of Magical Warding 41054 1 0
(...)

2.2 spellbook
This dumps your spellbook contents to a textfile. Includes the level of the spells and the name. Empty slots are not displayed, so you only get a rundown list of all spells (not divided by pages).

Example:
15 Light Healing
9 Cease
15 Desist
15 Ward Undead
9 Flash of Light
(...)

2.3 raid & guild
This creates essentially the same output as hitting the appropiate buttons in the UI. It's the button labeled "DUMP" in the Guild Management View [alt+g] or Raid Management View [alt+r] windows).
Keep in mind that in the guild window only the visible characters are dumped, so if you want all of them, you have to check "Show offline" as well.

Outputtype for guild:

CharacterName | Level | Class | Rank/Banker | Laston Date | Current Location | Guild Tribute Opt-In | Guild Tribute Points | Last Tribute | Public Note

The fields are seperated by [TAB] characters.
3 optional filepath/name

The default filename (if you don't give one) is
CharacterName-Inventory.txt for the inventory,
CharacterName-Spellbook.txt for the spellbook,
GuildName-DATE-TIME.txt for the raidinfo and
RaidRoster-DATE-TIME.txt for the guild info.
Where the formats for Date = YYYYMMDD and Time = HHMMSS.

If you don't give a filepath the file is stored in your EQ folder.
But you can specify a full path.
Example: /outputfile inventory c:\inventory.txt
Feel free to pop me a Red Cent if you found that helpful.

:)

invitory out-put to ini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back