• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - INI location question (1 Viewer)

tegeras

RedCents
40¢
I recently merged my Legacy-live files to Macroquest-live and I have run into a problem. Before all I had to do was edit my toons UI, disconnect then reconnect and the changes went live. Now I can change them but nothing happens even after I terminate the program and restart it. Its as if its following a different UI somewhere I don't know about. Does macroquest-live use the same UI file location as Legacy? Or does it create a new one after I merge the files?

What do you mean ui? Your eq UI is your eq interface, and nothing to do with mq outside of q couple of plugins that have special ui pieces

Sorry, I meant the INI file. I don't know what was thinking when I referred to it as the UI. Anyway, maybe I need to watch the setup video and start from scratch. I assumed when I merged the files that it would all work the same, well technically it does it's just now I don't know how to make changes.

Ah. you said UI and didn't mention whatever utility you were talking about, kissassist, muleassist, rgmercs etc.

check out the notes below - things are in your config folder now, instead of just your macro folder.

It is OFFICIAL! MacroQuest is the version of MacroQuest that we offer here at RedGuides.

You will see this with "MacroQuest - Live" or "MacroQuest - Test" in the RG Launcher.

Please, check out this link: >>> Functions & Features Demo + Migration to the new MacroQuest<<<

There are a couple of small, yet important changes with MacroQuest:
1. mq2map click is Control+Shift+Click
2. new easyfind self travel is Control+Click (reminder in find window title bar)
3. new easyfind group travel is Control+Shift+Click
4. If you selected a destination in your zone guide and want to activate it you /travelto activate
5. /yes and /no are now aliases
6. your ini configuation files (like for kissassist) now reside in your "Config" folder and not your "Macro" folder

Question - INI location question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back