• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Incorrect client version (1 Viewer)

Thanggorodrim

RedCents
I just downloaded the June 12 MQ2 download. All I can get from the MQ2 shields to log into MQ2 is ... Macroquest...... Incorrect client version..

Can someone plz tell why I can no longer log into MQ2 plz.

Thanx very much in advance.

Thang

There are actually 3 or 4 this patch, check out Ndawg's thread.

What Redbot really needs to do is give compilers limited mod ability, so that I can move my own thread into the nerfed section!

well downloaded new MQ2 6/16/06. Have this mq2 shield to click on and old ones... all still saying Incorrect client version.. Can not get EQ to load in game screen.
Plz can somebody help me out... I understand it is frustrating to help newb in here, but if anyone can help I would be greatfull

Thang

make sure you hit exit (right click the icon in the system tray, click exit) before running the next version of mq2.

Also make sure you have downloaded a new compiled version (TheZ's version works well) not just the source files from the mq2 webpage.

Incorrect client version

Users who are viewing this thread

Back