• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

inc file (1 Viewer)

MD be a little more specific pls.... it will help us help you ...

I will give you my run in with .inc.

for velium hunter i had 2 macros .. veliumbits and veliumpieces... that i wanted the veliumhunter mac to call...

SO .. first i change the a name to veliumpieces.inc

next change the SUB MAIN to SUB Veliumpieces

NEXT in main macro add

#include veliumpieces.inc

now where i want that .inc called... all i do is put /call veliumbits

and bam it calls the .inc file and all is G2G

problems i ran into ...

some of the events that are common in macros .. caused me a bit of conflict.. so i removed them like zoning.. etc etc

I only kept events in the INC file that were relevant to the functions used in the .INC file

that make sense?

hope that helps

Same way you do in .mac format. Copy it to textpad/notepad. Click Save As.....Set the file to type to "All Files" instead of "Text Only" and write the file name like Macro.inc as long as it ends with .inc

kk copying to notepad and saving as spellcast.inc doen't work it still shows as spellcast.inc--text file need it to be an include file so it can be called by macro

ensure that it did not save as spellcast.inc.txt

i had that happen once

you can make sure of this by selecting all file types.. not .txt one that is default by notepad

8-)

next ensueits in the right directory.... if its for macros..it needs to bein the macros folder

kk got it was trying to save it as a inc file when i allready had it in txt format, started over and pasted to notepad, then saved as inc file and it worked

inc file

Users who are viewing this thread

Back