• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

In reguards to making plat... (1 Viewer)

Wildanimus

RedCents
How does one make an enormous amount of plat these days? I figure that tradeskills are almost out of the question, seeing as there will probably be 100+ other people on a server selling the same tradeskilled item.

But on the other hand, maybe tradeskill regeant farming?

Or how about gear farming?

Specifics would be nice. Discuss.

gear farming is good if you can beat the other people who have spawn timers camped perma. I still get AoNs all the time, but I can't get to Terror for the non DT golem. I just take 2 alts and let them eat the dt while I kill it with the main. Also, tradeskills can still make you alot of plat. You just need to research and see what is in demand. DoN cultural gear is always in demand and as long as you can under cut the next guy by just a little bit, you'll get the sales. Twink gear always sells fast for me (mid end gear with no required lvl). People are always making new toons and looking for stuff to twink them. A few times a week, I just make rounds killing old world raid mobs and they sell out very fast.

You can also look up epic drops that are not no trade. Such as Cragbeast blood, Shimmering Aligned Ore, and tons more. Stuff like that always sells because alot of people do not have access to the zones they drop in and want to do their epics as fast as they can. There are tons of people who want to do tradeskills but are too lazy or too busy to farm. Those don't make you tons of plat fast, but it is a steady source of income off traders. I also have a mage that never leaves the bazaar. He sits in there day after day casting new pet gear when he sells out then goes back into trader and announces that he is now restocked. I never keep pet gear for more than a couple hours at a time. Small plat sales, but when you sell out every few hours every day of the week, it adds up fast.

For your big plat sales though, you need to farm gear or high end drops that are not no trade. Just research what named mobs are where and what they drop. Also, if you can kill them or not.

In reguards to making plat...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back