• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I'm such a noob.. Where can I find these Plugins? (1 Viewer)

Acidon

RedCents
Hey guys.

I'm trying to compile my own MQ2 (which I did np, i have vs.net), but I'm having a heck of a time finding the source files for the plugins. I've found quite a few (not tested yet tho), but here's some I can't find for some reason. Docrack being the most important of course..

mq2autoforage
mq2cinspect
mq2cgank
mq2combat
mq2copen
mq2docrack
mq2exchange
mq2sizer

If I could find only DoCrack and Exchange in working order that I can compile into my compile, i'd be happy. Could someone show me the light? help a noob that hasn't slept for 3 days (i do this to myself when I have the days off).

EDIT: Forgot to mention that i'm VIP at MQ2 in case you direct me there. Course i've been looking there for a while now.. /shrug

Note: I'm not doing my own compile because I don't trust the compiles offered here.. It's not that ~ I just want to do my own, dangit. Also, I'm not planning on offering it here, there are plenty very nice ones already.

Thanks Cade. I found Exchange, I just couldn't get it to compile but I figured it out. No idea why I thought I searched here too for those. After you replied I did couple more searches here and felt like a moron as I found some. At any rate, I really do appreciate the reply and the links.

Time for some sleep. Like, real soon. :cool:

I'm such a noob.. Where can I find these Plugins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back