• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

If run can be changed...... (1 Viewer)

Dman0129

RedCents
67¢
If run speed can be changed, can melee speed be changed ie...be able to swing faster, i mean i cant afford the 30%+ haste items and the shaman or ench hastes dont last long enough i was wondering if there was a plug in for melee haste.

There used to be, it's been nerfed to server-side now. And the only reason that Run speed can be changed is that it's a client-side thing.

Hste items have come down quite a bit over the last year. However, if you can't afford one and don't want to camp something, you can buy potions from vendors or your local friendly shammy....

TBH, if you need a haste item, your best bet is to just bite the bullet and bust out some Creators or buy the crystals and just buy the 35% DoN aug.

100,000 plat is less than 20 bucks right now. Buy some plat, use the free evolving xp macro on this sight to evolve a few weapons you buy with the plat, and resell em. I cant believe people are not doing this on my server. I can buy a blade of the eclipse unevolved for 200k, spend 2 hours on the thing and resell it for 500k plat. Only doing this when I am bored I still made 3 million plat in a few weeks. LOL on a side note be carefull handing plat to another alt, I got so used to having millions of plat I didnt think and gave an alt 300k on a seperate account, and got questioned for buying plat.

If run can be changed......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back