• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Idea for a new offset / plugin (1 Viewer)

mezzix69

RedCents
So I dont want to post this public yet so. for those of you who are brilliant enough to write offsets and plugins. or know some one who is, but doenst want anyone to know they know how lol. send me a pm. I have an idea. and im DYING to know if it will work.. i havnt seen anything like it... but it would be great...

Thank you guys for all of your replys... you know who you are... and to those i didnt write back to.. I got so much information on it from the first few people. and it turns out that it wont work.. now that it cant get nerfed from posting it in the open. it was just an idea to get the finishing blow aa to trigger every time you hit basicly... change the packets from normal to that.. but all the stuff that was needed to do it is server side.. so its all a no go.... damn. and it seemed like such a good idea to me... bleh. :) thanks for everyones help.

Make friends with someone who can reliably implement those ideas. It's very likely that people you give ideas to will test it and if it works, they will tell you it didn't, then you'll see it for sale on playerauctions in a few weeks.

I really don't think it's possible with that AA. Mob HP is held serverside. You'd have to somehow trick the server into thinking that a mob is 10% health or less and trying to run away. Talk about a packet nightmare. =p

I am always still surprised that no one has found a way to manipulate the Riposte Disc so it is stuck on. Im sure the timer and everything is serverside but I have seen them trick it doing shit i thought wasnt possible.

Idea for a new offset / plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back