• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I.P. adress hider (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king007

RedCents
Can someone tell me a good (cheap) I.P. hider so people wont be able to track my I.P?

king007 said:
Can someone tell me a good (cheap) I.P. hider so people wont be able to track my I.P?

Who are you trying to hide it from? Don't think you can hide it from the eq client, can you?

If you're trying to hide it from the eq client, I'd suggest unplugging your lan, then using a dialup connection, connecting to eq and once you're in, disconnect your dialup and plug in your lan. It should get a connection before you go LD. This will make it so if they keep track of your login IP's, they will always be different, so they wouldn't be banning all of your accounts by IP, since they will always be different.

Thanks for the replys. Im trying to hide from eq as well as the "bad" websites out there that mean to do harm to my computer by tracking me and cracking in. Got it figured out though using anonymizer to make me anon. Again thx for the help. :)

I.P. adress hider
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back