• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I know this is 1 in a million chance, but... (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
I am not guilded, and have had zero success getting raids together.....I need to bring down "Durunal the Cursebearer" in WoS..its a raid epic battle.

Does anyone out there know anykind of exploit to this battle? I realized most would not of even had an encounter because its not easily started....but I had to check just in case. Since its an outside battle I thougth about the "reverse gravity" trick...but I don't have bard/ranger ...only really a wiz that has anykind of distance dmg.

Figure this was worth a shot...

The one problem I have had in the past with that reverse gravity trick (forgot about this...been awhile) is when I activate it the mob(s) go up in the air with me and can actually move to me...although slower....I am frozen. Now when I look through my 2nd computer the mob is still on the ground...but my char that is up in the air can take very real damage....although I have not tried it with the newest compiles so I will give it a shot!!

Hit one of those invisible ceilings...boy did I die quick :)

I think I actually am goingto be able to buy a few key people to throw a raid together for me :) one way or another i will get it!!

Last edited:
I know this is 1 in a million chance, but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back