• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I give up - quitting eq after 5 years (1 Viewer)

bobdobbs

RedCents
I've had enough of Eq for one lifetime. I'm throwing in the towel, so long and happy hunting boys and girls !! Sick of the downtime sick of the constant upgrading of my computer just to sit all day. I'm getting fat, I dont wanna look like - well you get the point. There's no use in traumatizing you all again ;) I think I'll go fly kites all day instead...

out

Last edited:
Well maybe you could give your account info to someone to try some crazy hack and see if it gets baned lol. Or run AFK for like a week on sabotage mison and give me the loots b4 you go....JK lol well good luck on your break from eq, but more often than not youll come back. But if you dont GL to u!!

they say it takes 9+ attempts to quit smoking. honestly how many attempts does it take to really quit EQ...thus proving my point..EQ is more addicting than cigarettes. so start smoking

I give up - quitting eq after 5 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back