• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - I broke it...

RedCents
920¢
Astra - howdy

So there are a few things with this .ini - it looks like it went through the ka10 to 11 converter which is why you see so many duplicates of your conditions.

but to specifically answer your question about your error - it is trying to fire Banestrike which is now a passive ability

Code:
DPS7=BaneStrike|99|Cond12
Should just change DPS7=Null

Any of these are unnecessary for dps, as it would only fire dps when you have xtarget

Code:
Cond6=${Me.XTarget} > 0

All of these can be changed to just 1 condition - let's say Cond5, and multiple dps lines can call that Cond5
Code:
Cond5=${Target.Named} 
Cond6=${Target.Named} 
Cond7=${Target.Named} [Code]
*shout out to MaxD who was the one to get this info on the RG Discord (which you should check out

RedCents
51¢
well, that cleaned up the ini a little bit, but I am still getting that error on the SK only. May have to create an ini from scratch. first world problems.

RedCents
920¢
well, that cleaned up the ini a little bit, but I am still getting that error on the SK only. May have to create an ini from scratch. first world problems.
which .ini are you using? you posted two but both your screenshots have issue with the condition12, which is banestrike on one ini and just ${Target.Named} on the other --- altho the other ini does have Banestrike in it on DPS39
Code:
DPS39=Banestrike|94|Weave|Cond42[Code]
should turn that to null as well

RedCents
920¢
If you have a couple of minutes hop into Discord in the #general_chat - several of us chat in there throughout the day and we can help you more quickly than threads