• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - HUNTER QUESTION (1 Viewer)

RedCents
80¢
Hi sorry not much of a computer person and i cannot figure out how to make the range on hunter higher. No matter what i try it always comes back to 750 range. id like to make that bigger.

In my case, MQ2 locks my ini files when running and therefore they cannot be edited. I save and edit copies of my ini files outside of the "c:\program files\macroquest2\macros" folder and copy/paste them back to the Macros folder when i'm finished - I then restart any macro i'm currently running.

hmmm after trying that and setting it to 1000 he wont pull at all o.O Its saying there are no mobs within zero no matter what i try to change it to. even when i look in the mq2 folder i don't see any folder called hunter to maybe look and see? I believe the mistake i made was leaving in the hash tag when trying to set the range higher and this screwed something up.

Last edited:
folder called hunter? what?

maxradius is in your kissassist_toonname.ini file under [Pull]

the hashtag # is place holder for number just do the command again /maxradius 1000 and it should over write or open the ini file and change it.

Question - HUNTER QUESTION

Users who are viewing this thread

Back