• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

HuD Request (1 Viewer)

nukes

RedCents
Ok I was hopin someone could help me with a HuD. I know theres a lot of them already, but there all so cluttered with shit. I play a monk and I need my screen to see what I'm doin. I do use my map when I pull to see the mobs and how many I have with MQ2, but even thats a pain cuz it takes up a chunk of screen. If anyone has one please, please link me a zip. The sony hud as like most things SOE puts out aint worth crap. Thanks in advance.

A chat with a hot key for raid and a channel i set to toggle back and forth a nice little hotkey set like the combat one thats square insted of a giant bar. one that shows the name and type of mob lvl. Buffs with the timer and name of buff displayed and a slot for four clickies would be nice i would like to find a way to shrink the map too. and if it can display the amount of HP's i have instead of just the 100% bs would be sweet

I would suggest starting with a new UI.

Try Frequency on the macroquest forums (macroquest2.com)
That will give you most of the stuff that you want
1. it has the old style hotkeys
2. it shows mob name, level and class
3. It has timers on your buffs
4. it has all you could want with regards to your hp's and %.
5. shows the %of xp both AA and reg
6. the default map is transparent so you can see through it.
7. It also used the old style of buff icons which i much prefer

Along with that I use a hud that has zone name, game time, current time, gm notification, and named spawns. I also have a LOS indicator and a display to show what macro is running . When i get home i can post that for you. Very simple Hud

I run this basic hud on every character I play. Should do much of what you need.

Rich (BB code):
[Elements]
State=3,62,25,255,255,255,${Me.State}
TargetLVLClass=3,2,35,255,255,255,${If[${Target.ID},${Target.Level} ${Target.Class} ${Target.PctHPs}% ${Target.Distance},]}
RegExp=3,2,45,255,255,255,XP: ${Me.PctExp}%
AAExp=3,2,55,255,255,255,AA: ${Me.PctAAExp}%
GM=3,2,65,255,2,2,${If[${Spawn[gm].ID},GM: ${Spawn[gm].Name},]}
Zone=3,1,75,255,255,255,Zone:
Zone2=3,31,75,0,255,0,${Zone.ShortName} == ${Zone.ID}
GroupLeader=3,1,85,255,255,255,Group Leader:
GroupLeader2=3,73,85,0,255,0,${If[${Group},${Group.Leader},]}
LoS1=3,2,95,255,255,255,${If[${Target.ID},Line of Sight:,]}
LoS2=3,70,95,0,255,0,${If[${Target.ID},${If[${LineOfSight[${Me.Y},${Me.X},${Me.Z}:${Target.Y},${Target.X},${Target.Z}]},True,]},]}
LoS3=3,70,95,255,0,0,${If[${Target.ID},${If[!${LineOfSight[${Me.Y},${Me.X},${Me.Z}:${Target.Y},${Target.X},${Target.Z}]},False,]},]}

Oh, and for your buff timers, I would suggest the MQ2Bufftools plugin. It has a custom UI window that works with any UI that contains a list of all of the buffs you have in an ascending order by time...that is, your buffs with the shortest duration left are on top, and the longest duration on the bottom. It's a *really* nice tool.

HuD Request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back