• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to set up Aliases1 (1 Viewer)

Gordlad

RedCents
30¢
For the life of me I can not get my aliases set up. I am wanting to set up aliases so that others can send a tell to say my shaman and ask for Bih1Li and it will cast it on them. I had these set up on an EMU server with a different version of MQ2 but cant seem to get it set up. Can anyone give some suggestions?

I am looking fora way to have it when someone sends a tell to my shaman (i.e. /tell shaman sow) it will target that person and cast sow on them. I could have sworn this was done through the aliases but maybe it was the mac that I was using then?

I'm thinking this is more of a macro based thing. Not aware of a way to do that with an alias.

An alias is replacing one thing with something else, IE: /sow could be an alias you make that makes your shaman /multiline ; /rt ; /casting "Spirit of Wolf"

But you'd still need an event for the shaman to register that you've received a tell asking for SoW.

I believe the link provided is a good example of what you would be looking for. But then you'd need to say please and use the exact name of the buff based on a quick glance.

Last edited:
Question - How to set up Aliases1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back