• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How to make a macro ? (1 Viewer)

metsu

RedCents
60¢
Hi guys,
I'm wondering if there is a programme that i can just fill in the informations and it'll generate my entered informations into codes ?

Actually, your going to have to read alot. Look around here at Redguides some, there is alot of information available on makeing macros. Also, go to the Macroquest main webpage and read ALOT there. They have a Wiki that is very helpful. Also, look at existing macros and try to figure out the logic and flow of the program. Try modifying a simple macro to do something a little different, just to see if it works. Above all, don't give up! Keep reading and trying different things. Lastly, if you get to a wall and can't seem to go any further, ask here at Redguides. Alot of good people here that will help. Just don't run it into the ground, that gets old. Try to fix it yourself first.

I would suggest going to either somewhere on this site of to macroquest2.com and grabbing some of the more simple nuke bot type macros. Read them learn the flow of statements.

Also macroquest2.com site has a full write up on the different variables that can be used with a macro. If you go through and look by my name I have a bunch of little simple macros on this site that you could use to get info from.

How to make a macro ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back