• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - how to make a condition to rotate disc ? (1 Viewer)

Chanticleer

yells at clouds
RedCents
15¢
how would I go about making a disc rotation for kiss ,

like I want it to go

Deflection
Cursed Guardian
Imp Influence
Krellnakor mantle

what I am wanting it to do is if there is a disc going when namer is pulled it stops it and Activates deflection and then when Deflection is down cursed ect.,.... how would I do this ?

like I want it to go

Deflection
Cursed Guardian
Imp Influence
Krellnakor mantle

what I am wanting it to do is if there is a disc going when namer is pulled it stops it and Activates deflection and then when Deflection is down cursed ect.,.... how would I do this ?

INI:
first I need it to cancel my current disc so I can toss a different one --- If i have culminating stand available but i'm using a diff disc, I want to cancel it and use culminating for the named
DPS1=command:/stopdisc|100|Cond5
Cond5=${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.Name.NotEqual[Culminating Stand Discipline]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Culminating Stand Discipline].RankName}]}
DPS2=Culminating Stand Discipline|100|Cond6
Cond6=!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Culminating Stand Discipline].RankName}]}
then it would just do the next abilities available with whatever conditions met etc

KISS won't use discs in order like that. It knows nothing about what came before, only the current state of things in the moment. You would need to use conditions like @Sicprofundus shows and replace Last Stand with Deflection, in your case. Then for Cursed Guardian you would want a condition like so:
INI:
cond#=!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Deflection].RankName}]}
For Imp Influence:
INI:
cond#=!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Deflection].RankName}]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Cursed Guardian].RankName}]}
For Krellnakor mantle
INI:
cond#=!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Deflection].RankName}]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Cursed Guardian].RankName}]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Imp Influence].RankName}]}

This would use them in the order you want, but would not use them under any other circumstances. So you would effectively be locked into using these discs in this fashion.

so I have to have a line for each disc ? or can they all be in same line like cond#=!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Deflection].RankName}]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Cursed Guardian].RankName}]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Imp Influence].RankName}]}

so I have to have a line for each disc ? or can they all be in same line like cond#=!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Deflection].RankName}]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Cursed Guardian].RankName}]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Imp Influence].RankName}]}

No. I don't think that will accomplish what you are after. The condition you used above would only let Krellnakor mantle activate and that is only if all other discs are not ready.

What @SA_krycek explained is what you want to do, but I would only check for the previous disc not being active not all previous discs.

To fire Cursed Guardian I would check if Deflection is not ready, to fire Imp Influence I would check if Cursed Guardian is not ready, to fire Krellnakor mantle, I would check if Imp Influence is not ready. You would still need to include all the additional logic provided by @Sicprofundus and SA_krycek.

like I want it to go

Deflection
Cursed Guardian
Imp Influence
Krellnakor mantle

INI:
holyshit4=/if (!${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} && ${Target.Distance}<75 && ${Me.PctEndurance}>5 && (${Target.Named} || ${Me.XTarget}>2 || ${Target.Level}>=${Math.Calc[${Me.Level}+3]} || ${Me.PctHPs}<75)) ${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Armor of the Inquisitor]},/casting "Group Armor of the Inquisitor" ALT,${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Blessed Guardian Discipline].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Blessed Guardian Discipline].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Kar'Zok Mantle].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Kar'Zok Mantle].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Armor of Mercy].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Armor of Mercy].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Reflexive Righteousness].RankName}]},/disc ${Spell[${Spell[Reflexive Righteousness].RankName}].ID},${If[${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: First Spire of Holiness]},/casting "Fundament: First Spire of Holiness" ALT,]}]}]}]}]}]}

That's the condition that I use on my paladin to rotate discs. Just replace with your warrior stuff or use the similar syntax. Watch your ]'s and }'s as obviously there's a whole lot of them.

Question - how to make a condition to rotate disc ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back