• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How to cheat death on PvP servers. Never rez zones away again! (1 Viewer)

Racecar

RedCents
SoE has been suprisingly quick at fixing the exploits about as fast as I can find them, but this one is still working as of this morning, so use it while you can :D

The trick to cheating death is to die while the No Zoning Allowed message is up on your screen. With practice you will easily be able to tell when you are in a no-win situation, and zone anywhere to get the message.

Oce you have the message up, feel free to die to anything. A gaurd, a mob, another player even. Once you die you will see the rez box pop up on your screen. Click a rez point, nothing will happen (since you have the No Zoning effect up). Now type /exit, or kill the game from the task manager. Log back on and you will find yourself at the spot you died with no item damage and 30 seconds of immunity.

Once you get good at only dying when the No Zone effect is in place you will become immortal. I've even had it return to me the items and coin I lost from PvP (which I imagine is a dupe exploit), but that only happens every once and a while.

How to cheat death on PvP servers. Never rez zones away again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back