• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How to cancel your subscription. (1 Viewer)

C

Ccomp5950

One of the great things about us using PayPal is everything is in your hands, we can't do jack or...well...jack about your payment we just get it if it's coming.

One of the bad things about us using PayPal is...everything is in your hands. We couldn't cancel your subscriptions even if we wanted too.

So if you don't know how to use PayPal website to cancel subscriptions you are not exactly doing all that great.

So here for your viewing pleasure is how to cancel ANY (that uses PayPal) subscription through PayPal.

=========================================================

Step 1.) Log into PayPal at www.paypal.com

Step 2.) Click on History

History.jpg

Step 3.) Set your search to only show Subscriptions

Step 4.) Set your date search to be wide as possible (Some of you guys started your subscriptions back in 2003)

Step 5.) Click on "Details" beside the Redguides / NotAddicted subscription

Step 6.) Scroll down to the bottom and click Cancel

Step 7.) Think..."Are you REALLY REALLY SURE YOU WANT TO CANCEL????"

Step 8.) Say yes, you are REALLY REALLY SURE you want to cancel.

BURN IN HELL NOT ADDICTED MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and now you are done ^_^

Last edited:
One of the bad things about us using PayPal is...everything is in your hands. We couldn't cancel your subscriptions even if we wanted too.

I haven't owned a vBulletin powered website for several months (though I'm in the process of making a new one) and I was just wondering if you're sure that the website owner can't cancel. I'm pretty sure in admin cPanel you can end someones description, not 100% though because it's been a while.

How to cancel your subscription.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back