• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How do I make MQ2Melee work in PVP? (1 Viewer)

Mercilessfist

RedCents
I would like to know how to make mq2melee work in pvp. Right now when i hit autoattk I hit once or twice then attk stops, Seems it wont work on a PC. Is there something i can adjust or remove from mq2melee so i can use against other players?

Thanks in advance /:mq2 rocks

M=

Its hard coded into melee to not atk pc's. I was bringing up my PL's atk and had to turn melee off. Then had a simple macro /stick 10 ,atk on ,and loop. worked like a charm. You dont want to go pvp with it tho. you will be easily picked out as a user. (at least i can tell)

I wasnt looking for something others will notice like nodelay or anything like that ,, just to fire off my special attks without me needing to click all that while im fighting ( usually several pcs at once), Any chance one of you code writers could write a mac for a pvp monk? What about MQ2Combat? can i use that in pvp? I havent ever used it so not sure if that will work either,

Thanks - :d

M=

o btw- toon is a monk

lol... you've got no idea how many times people have accused me of hacking because of my jousting abilitys. Some moron bard the other day even claimed I had some sort of immorality hack, it was stupid as hell bards typically lack dps in the first place right?... this one expeically, was rocking a notched / 2.0 couldnt of been more then 9-10k hp unbuffed where as i'm around 13.5 unbuffed an ass ton of aa's most of the mod 2's maxed except ce. So yea this bard starts running his mouth his guildys tell him to stfu lol... they come in we duel they agree i'm useing nothing and there is nothing of the sort, then I notice he never had either of his wepons when i raided with him like a week ago so I question him on it and his attitude did a 180. Just dont even bother with anything mq related in general when it comes to pvp. Even when you don't use it, if you have any exceptional skill people will still bitch and moan as it is.

haha thanks for the story, I love pvp and am pretty good at it i think and still learning of course, but since we are cheaters at heart i thought i would ask . I just like killing people,, what can i say ?

M=

How do I make MQ2Melee work in PVP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back