• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How do I get into Solteris? And some other TBS Issues/Questions. (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
First off, I guess I will let yall know I did my Solteris signet flag key ring thingy. Now where do I go to enter the zone? I cant seem to find any info anywhere.

Second, the mobs in katta. The merchents are warmly to me. But the quest givers are still apprehensive. What gives? How do I up my faction with the other katta people?

1) In the building Elnot is in go to the basement (where the bankers are) and go through the portal. You get ported above Elnot where that dude is being held in stasis. Take the other portal in the room and you get ported up to a big globe. Click the globe like CoA gate/DK garg/DP statue and it opens an instance for you. (6 people in group required.)

2) People on EQlive have used http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=298&source=Live on one of the two roaming guards near Elnot. If you're a 75 Bard/Monk/Rogue/Halfling/Ranger you don't need to cast this obviously.

How do I get into Solteris? And some other TBS Issues/Questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back