• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hot Keys for MQ2, KissAssist etc. (1 Viewer)

Toony

RedCents
34¢
I want to have hot keys for things like /mac stop, /KissAsssit TankName, /bccmd connect etc. but I'm paranoid about accidently repeating one of those commands out into say, group etc.

Is there a way to ensure those commands only go to the MQ2 window?

Sorry, a lot of this is new to me.

Thanks

If you use hot keys you will never accidentally do /mac stop in say. i have never seen a hot key command go other than we it suppose to unless you have a typo in it

If you use hot keys you will never accidentally do /mac stop in say. i have never seen a hot key command go other than we it suppose to unless you have a typo in it

I accidentally typed /kissassist in the main window the other day, what I'm asking is why wouldn't the same happen from a hot key? I can't seem to select always chat from here to the MQ2 window.

In other words, what do i need to add to the key to make the command go to the MQ2 window?

I accidentally typed /kissassist in the main window the other day, what I'm asking is why wouldn't the same happen from a hot key? I can't seem to select always chat from here to the MQ2 window.

In other words, what do i need to add to the key to make the command go to the MQ2 window?

because it reads the hotkey then enters it into the games command line. There is no human error chance here. If you type the hotkey properly and it works the 1st time it will always work.

I don't know about you, but I have a private channel my main window goes to so even if I screw something up like .mac kissassist or something it goes to a channel no one but me is in.

Question - Hot Keys for MQ2, KissAssist etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back