• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Honor farming (1 Viewer)

Tion

RedCents
I want the grand marshal stave but im simply not prepared to do the insane amount of work required to earn it, so i am posting here to ask if any horde on my server are willing to let me "farm" them for honor and ofc i will return the faver.

I also have a question, how feasable is it to create and use another account for this purpose? Ive read the licence agreement by blizzard and it says that you may only create one account, but will blizzard actually be able to detect you doing this?

This is not possible!
Blizzard have thinked trough this alot, and they understood that there would be something like this, so they did a "thing" so the first time you kill a other character you'l get 100% honor, the second kill 75% the third 50% and so on.

And i don't think blizz is able to detect you if you are dual-logging.

I think he means logging in two accounts at the same time, since that's what im suggesting.

You ofc right brand, the amount of honor you gain decreases if its a repeat kill, but think about how easy it would be if you had a few horde friends help you out like this? Im on a PvE server and you need about 250000 honor to get GM and im just not prepared to sacrifice my health and well being for that so im seeing this as a easy way to cheat the system.

Im on the Arathor realm so if anyone is interested in doing this with me, post here please.

I really don't think you understand how the PvP system works, or the insane amount of time it takes to do so. Go check out the official WoW forums... I believe there was some thread called thoughts of a Grand Marshall. It will really open your eyes on what the reality of the grind is like. On the more competitive realms, you'll be needing 900,000+ honor to get standings in the top 5, which you need to advance past rank 13. There is something called diminishing returns... so you can't keep killing someone over and over to gain honor. This resets daily, but basically you only get honor for the first 5 or so kills and then that person is worth nothing. Also, a bulk of the honor is from the 'bonus honor' that you get by winning WSG and AB. This means you need to win those matches as fast as possible. This leads to pre-set teams farming pickup groups in under 10 minutes repeatedly 24/7 in order to try to stay on top of the standings.

PvE servers usually have less competition but you'll still need to be putting in 14+ hour days likely to get to the very top, and have some sort of pre-set group you roll with. You can't cheat this system in the way your proposing. If you want the rewards you'll have to put in an incredible amount of time. If your lucky, 250,000 honor per week for a while will get you to around rank 12 on a PvE server.

- Earth

Also for the kind of items you are wanting to get it isnt just honor you need , items are also classed on the Rep ,

Honor farming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back