• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Holy Crap.... (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
I just joined this site last night...I have been playing EQ for about 4 years now....and have spent...well I am too ashamed to say how many hours I have poured into this game.

You people are great...I am reading all the FAQ..its a little overwhelming at first, but I will get it.

My main character is a 65 lvl Paladin.....although I have access to other accounts and thus can use a 69 cleric or 65 Wiz...or even a 66 war...

Is there a macro out there that could PL my pally's AA using the help of the cleric or wiz or war out there? Or should I wait longer due to the last patch and all the people getting banned....

You can always do the non-warping AKTaskmaster in DL. Although becareful GM's might be watching your server. The non-warp one would be a little bit more difficult to get banned/suspended, but of course everything is a risk ...

Holy Crap....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back