• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

hmmm (1 Viewer)

Mudvayne24

RedCents
couple things...number 1 i use one of cades compiles....whenever i right click on something and hold it down...as to get a link from an item my comp freezes...anybody know why? number 2...what the hell are the commands to get codes running...i have a few copied such as levitate and speed....but if i type in /levitate or /speed it says it doesnt understand the command...hralp!

[1.] You'll need a fresh copy of Cade's compile. His most recent fixed item links.

[2.] While ingame do a "/plugin list" make sure that the plugin that you are using is listed, otherwise do a "/plugin MQ2Yourpluginname". This loads the plugin and you can use the commands for that plugin.

ya the /levitate or /speed commands are part of a plugin. You need to load that plugin before mq will understand the commands.

example.
/plugin mq2docrack
that will load the docrack plugin
to check plugin commands, use either /docrack help or /docrack list
Can't remember exactly which it is right now.

hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back