• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

hmm.. can i? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
well i got cought being bad (see post about Z access hack and ghost etc) my question is can i still use basic mq2 even if im being watched etc.

missing the map most of all, would be all i chose to use.

if there is any risk of using it then i wont..

any of the command you type into your mq2 window can not be seen by sony,but if you do continue to use your mq2, just be careful if you think you are being watched. If you are using your map, I wouldn't zone in, see a named on map and run directly to it. That might be a bit obvious. Be careful also of what you say in a group. I made that dumbass mistake of talking before my brain was engaged. We zoned in, they said "I wonder is (named) is up?" and I instantly said no it's not.............then it hit me LOL. I was lucky enough to say I had my tracking up and hit is as soon as we zoned, but luckily none of them have tracking also so I pawned if off on that.

hmm.. can i?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back