• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

hi can someone please help. me (1 Viewer)

molon5

RedCents
hi i have a quetion . i recently after 1 year got 1 of the account suspended it says contact customer serive, i never did anything crazy never ran or loaded anything crazy, just used the map filters and sometime use /warp and zone thats it .

anyof you pro's know what i have to do or what to say to get the account back on .

thanks.

They fixed the unplug modem, plug it back in packet deal so I dont think that will work solar. Truthfully I wouldnt contact them at all because then they really surf the logs. I would just let it sit see what happens in a couple weeks, if it just says suspended dont contact them, usually just a 10 day deal.

nyghteyes said:
They fixed the unplug modem, plug it back in packet deal so I dont think that will work solar.
That's definatly going to raise an eyebrow. What person in their right mind would tell Customer Service this. I think it would be funny though to hear that phone call.

I agree wholeheartedly for you to NOT talk to Customer Service at all because if you e-mail/call/petition them and you're *just* suspended, all they're going to do is look at your logs and ban your account. Let it sit and find a board game or something else to do for a week or so.

hi can someone please help. me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back