• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

HHK macro help (1 Viewer)

slutsarefun

RedCents
I am workin on making an auto assist macro for HHK to help kill mobs. . . looking for the command line to remove and auto inventory weapons in slot 7 and 8 of inventory, since you do more DPS without weapons! thanks!

Ok i tried your Autoinventory command and it re equipts the weapons how can i drop them into the inventory not auto invetory? I am afraid to destroy them b/c if someone starts macro early it could destroy your weapons.

Just an FYI, they fixed this bug in PoR beta, not sure if it's on test server. the weapon thing will either be nerfed on the 21st (next production patch) or the 27th (PoR release)

It's been a while since I have needed to place them in a specific slot, but try:
Rich (BB code):
/itemnotify mainhand leftmouseup
/itemnotify pack7 leftmouseup
/itemnotify offhand leftmouseup
/itemnotify pack8 leftmouseup

PoR release is the 21st i thought and what are they fixing with it? Are they making the weapons actually do dmg or are they just removing them? What about the XP in Beta they decreasing it much?

They are dropping your Hand to Hand skill to almost nothing so you will have alot better skill with your sword and shield then you do hand to hand, they are not increasing the 1HS skill though. Its not really nerfing it, just will take longer to get through the missions, prolly add all of 5 to 10 minutes to mission time so you wil only have like a 15 minute timer stead of a 29 minute (my personal record without MQ2) timer to wait on.

HHK macro help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back