• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Help (1 Viewer)

bobbykay123

RedCents
K i have an account that i got from a friend who baught the account. Now i tried logging onto it and it says its suspeneded. This accoutn got hacked before, reason i quit for a year. Is there a way that the origanal owner called SOE and gave them the orignal credit card and got everything chnaged??? NEED HELP Thanks.

if is says suspended then ... that means someone was naughty on the account.. and its being investigated

i doubt it has anything to do with the original owner trying to get it back

if that was the case then it woulda just told you log in incorrect

8-(

Army

hmmm .. i guess so ..

lol .. you need to give us the long version of the story .. he he

seems your short version is missing a few details 8-)

Army

ps If the original owner ... sold it .. to your friend .....and is now telling sony "it was hacked .. i am original owner... here is the info you require... "

i honestly don't think they would suspend it ... they would change the pswd .. get him back into hiss account .. and be done with it

thats why we warn to be warey of buying accounts... it can snap a slap back in your face

8-)

Hmm... Long story lol

Frine dof bro's baught account from someone, then my brother took over accoutn after his friend quit i then took over the account after bro quit, a year ago somone hacked into it and changed password and email so i oculdt get into it. i quit for a year an di just now started back up.

Well, i now have another accoutn and i was in bazaar on day and i saw my OLD char. i was like OMG so is ent a tell and the guy tells em thsi story of HE baught this char from somoen else. So i was like oh well i want my account back he said no i spent to much plat on buying him, well i finally convinced guy to give account back and i gto it back well i go to log onto account yesterdy and it suspended... i tell the guy it is suspened and he is shocke dhe said he hasnt been on it for 2 weeks......

I'm wondering if this si the original owner playing jokes, being a jerk.

What can i do?

P.S. is there a way to see what ur accoutn got suspended for? via phone .. website?

Please let me know

thanks.

not sure on the info on why accounts are suspended

but if you are not the original owner you are really screwed... you have no "leg to stand on" with sony.

They tell us not to buy/sell accounts and if an account gets "stolen" back .. as far as sony is concerned the original owner is the only rightful person

I could tell you stories of friends who put the account in their name to help other friend out... fight happens.. and the friend with the Credit Card ROYALLY screws other person ..

sorry ..

i would suggest spend 20$ on the titanium pack (all expansions except PoR) and PL a toon up nice and fast... in 1 day you can be 50+ in 3 days lvl 70 .. in a week 100 AA

8-)

GL

Army

They will sometimes suspend or even ban accounts that are in question of ownership untill the original owner provides the info they request. Usually, this only happens when there are multiple cases of "OMFG my account was hacked", or if they can see the account is being passed back and forth like a dildo at Cade's house.

P.S. SOLUTION IS CLEAR STOP BUYING ACCOUNTS!

*** I found my old PL guide write up from guide site 8-)

ok first understand DS does not do anything for KSing... its free damage.

i will give you strat then i will tell u where at what lvls

PL = Toon being PLed

PLr = high lvl druid .. thats what i used...

there are 2 types of AE spells...

Target = area around targeted mob 4 mobs max

Radiant= Radiates from caster unlimited mobs

so that being said .. AE casters are the easiest to PL ....and this is why and how

1. Buff PLr and PL toons all up.make sure PLr has DS .. i also buy DS potions.. they stack with the self only DS and the high lvl DS

2. Snare a mob .. DO NOT ATTACK or cast any spell that will damage the mob

you can not do any damage except by DS ...8-) thats the trick

3. Pull according to the PL toon what i mean is this

melee toons or single nukers - 1-4 toons

Casters with target AE spells 4-6 toons

casters with Radiant AE spells as many as u can handle

4. The pull .. you circle around.. get the mobs in a tight grp .. like u are quading

Stop let them beat on us... letting the DS eat their HP

When u are 50% health or where ever your comfy run away .. and heal

Rinse and Repeat till a few mobs are 30-45% health

Lead mobs to camp

5. Mobs inc to camp.... the PL toon must do damage melee or spell to all mobs to get the EXP

this is why Radiate AE is the best

snared mobs will turn ... at about 10%

kill them with PL toom ..or use no dmg root to root and have them hit your DS

ok Places to do this... also i use these areas cause there is space to do it

1-10 CB

11-20 or 23 PC - up in the back caves.. by the other zoneline.. the bug lookin things .. fast spawn and lots o mobs

20's- 43-45 DSP .. by the SS line.. Zelniaks.. Small- LArge and named

40's to 50's Dulak harbor... use the safe CY... its in the middle between the 3 and 4th boats... has a 3 walled thingy in it.. and has little buildings near it

from entrance you go straight back .. no turning...

lots of mobs to pull and good exp .. also some nice loots to sell

you can do Dulak until 56 if you wanted.. but at 50's i do PoJ trials and then its PoP time

PoS Dillos is a easy camp to 2-3 box... easy pulls.. nice mobs

ok thats about it ..

he he enjoy

Oh secret hint... if u have a cleric handy ... like in your back pocket or something... on inc the cleric casts Heal over time... and basically that means u can handle more mobs... he he

Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back