• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help (1 Viewer)

nitehawkke

RedCents
I hope I am posting to the right place. I am very new to this stuff I have been playing EG for about 2 years i need a crash course in macro please if some one could help me i would really app. it.
:eq1

You're still being very vague. What would you like to be able to do? There is quite a bit you can do with MQ, but if you could at least narrow it down to something in particular, I'm sure I or someone else here would love to help you out. Also, there's a bunch of guides to MQ and what it can do over in the guides section. They're really worth a read if you're just getting your feet wet.

Find a macro that you like and type /mac macro name. eash macro comes with instructions on the respective threads both here and on the mq2 website. If what you want to do is not posted then ask for help on the creation of a macro. After you find the one you like make sure you plugin all the plugins that are needed. I dont afk much personally because if a gm or other nosy person sends you a tell while you are doing somthing afk you could and probably would be bannd/suspened. But first you have to find a macro to your liking. For instanse do you have a cleric and want to heal another toon? or do you have a war and want to level? or do you want to auto fight or pull? This is what we need to know to help you. Have fun :drink

I have an SK i want to lvl i like soloing or as you said auto fight evan if it takjes me a long time to LVL i can do it AFK but i dont want to be banned what macros are the least likly to get me banned. And which one's shouyld i stay away from
I mess around alot with socials in the game to try to make it easier to play. Any of you have any idea what i should use/Do?

Frankly, if you are a rookie at MQ, I would stay away from afk macros and would stay away from all the "troublesome" things... like warp and such.

Get your feet wet with some simple macros ... yes they will not get you as much AA's as afk'ing... but on the other hand, nothing is gonna happen that you won't understand either.

Take a scouting macro... go here, go there, go the other place, get exp.

Print it out and then watch it work on your character.

Then try one that's for combat. Or spell casting.... whatever.

Get the HUD working to your liking.

Get some of the simpler DOCRACK's working for you. Nothing dangerous, nothing complicated.

You'll have some questions. So come back and ask.

THEN go and get yourself an afk macro for your sk, if you like.

Walk. Then Run. Then Runspeed 8.

Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back