• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

help with monster missions (1 Viewer)

king007

RedCents
I nave searched and found macs for automating mm's. i have looked at many cleric and enchanter macros as well. Now my question Nijhal has a macro for the bb mission but it uses warp which sad to say doesn't work atm. Is there a macro or set of macros to automate at least the cleric and enchanter part of this mission? without warp. Or can someone help me with the syntax for moving to the diferent targets not warping there? I am interested in the bb mission sense it looks to be the easy one (and I am already familluar with mob placement)? :confused: thank you for your help :D

The only one I know of that doesn't use warp is the Naggy one. And, the only reason is because in that one you just have to stand in one place and fight off waves of attackers. Be careful if you use because at one time the GM's were watching that mission like hawks.

I'm not loooking to be afk with this I am just looking to autmate the clerics and or enchanters without warp. the reason that i fail these missions while boxing is I am too slow to heal fight and mez whan needed I also would like the healer and slower to wait for the tank or on command move to the tank. and then do their jobs automaticly. I would be at the computer watching just in case a gm sends a tell than I respond like an intellent human :rolleyes: LOL

The one I had posted, I forgot to update it, it wasent working last I checked do to some random changes I made to it but could not test. I have since, got it working again, will repost when warp IS SAFE.

That said, I am working on a few other mm macros, I might release to the public or send to people based off of their trustworthyness. Or maybe I will give for donations, Im not sure. But, all are going to be without active hacks.

And if I send you a macro I dont want shared, if I ever find it being used by someone I didnt give it to, well that will be the last time you ever get anything from me.

help with monster missions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back