• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help with healer.mac (1 Viewer)

pookie111

RedCents
I am running healer.mac and it heals my designated MT and Myself, however it won't switch to other members in my group. I have set the declareautoheal to 3 (to heal MT and Self first before healing group - that is what default is) however it will not work. It will not target another other player in the group to heal them even if they drop below 50%. Only thing i've done to the macro is changed the spell names (since I don't have the TSS spells yet and the newest update to the macro is written for TSS spells). It previously worked, what can I look into getting this fixed?

Moving this to Questions forum.

My other suggestion is if you are going to post a question on a specific macro and it's posted on these forums you can post the question on that topic and it will help out others who might have the same question.

I don't know that macro that well otherwise I'd answer your question (that and I'm raiding)

Help with healer.mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back