• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

help with AA and a link to get MQ2 (1 Viewer)

kvanhove

RedCents
Hi im new to this site and i think i originally posted in the wrong forum lol. I joined this site as i seen it had some way to make 100 AA per week. As i started going threw this board i found some interresting things. So now i would like to find the MQ third party software or whatever it is that you call it. So if someone could please help me i would greatly appreciate any help thanks in advance.

I will be nice. The software is on hold atm because there was a new game patch. Once there is a new mq2 there will be a compile available here. The name I assume will be Redquest 6.0. You won't see it until it is ready and posted, prolly in the next day or two.

kvanhove said:
lol and btw the class i play is a 75 ranger and current 762 AA's.

I highly suggest that you don't give out ANY character information on this site as I'm sure players aren't the only ones that peruse the articles/threads. (AKA GMs/Sony peeps probably come in here too)

100 AA's per week aren't automatic or anything, but they're definitely doable if you get the right setup. MQ2 is down at the moment for the new expansion patch and it might not be up for a few days.

Go into the guide section and read "README FIRST (or: How to MQ)

I have a link for it in my sig as well.

Right now Macroquest is not working due to some changes in the EQ client, soon as Macroquest developers lockdown all the changes you will see a compiled version called RedQuest posted in the Strategies and Cheats forums, it will be stickied.

For the time being just wait patiently like the rest of us.

Remdian said:
I highly suggest that you don't give out ANY character information on this site as I'm sure players aren't the only ones that peruse the articles/threads. (AKA GMs/Sony peeps probably come in here too)

I remember when I posted a macro with a password in it and the password had my main toon's name in it. The admin thankfully caught it and edited it before I even noticed.

Nevermind guys i have been doing some thinking and dont wanna take the chance of getting banned. I know the thought of getting free AA was nice. It is just to each there own and this isnt for me.

help with AA and a link to get MQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back