• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

help on druid kiting (1 Viewer)

Kihmari

RedCents
Heya, was wondering if someone already done a macro letting a druid kite then using another one to put a melee class do the pet:P
tryed kiting with druid and puting melee with rogue hunter mac, worked so so, if the druid is too far, rogue stop attacking, need to change range tank/range target but no idea what i should put hehe but if you can point me a macro that could make the druid kite using ensnare, SoE/SoW(when needed) flame lick(to keep aggro) and a way to modify rogue hunter, could be nice.

just curious but i assume you are looking for AFK macros or is it something to help you multi box?

i think... and think being key word here... usind a necro macro or plug in... would it be possible to set up some type of RoT macro...

not sure a quading macro or plugin would work... mana and adds being the problem.

where as with a bard... its so much easier... they just play songs... twist a few together and exp keeps rolling it

Something for a druid .. would be super complex .. hence i think few have the patience to create such a indepth code... OMG the lines of code....

it would be huge

just 2 cents from me

8-)

well, what i was thinking is simply a flame lick casting after running, don't wanna quad kite or normal kite cauz i know mana will come and make a problem, fizzle too. Flame lick is a lvl 1 dot that doesn't cost lot of mana so always fm kiting this way, i would just put my dc pet or melee to do the dps so that is not that bad to create, would look like (autorun/ pause 8 /autorun off/ castspell 4 turn left/ pause 4) loop as an exemple

Btw, wasn't bards nurfed with aoe dot? can't seem to setup my bard with an afk macro, know he is only 22 but still wanted to test it, he got like 1200 hp but never aggro with a radius circle of 80 or when he aggro, he takes too many and get killed, if i don't put selo he get hitted, if i putted it, he don't dot mobs, any hints on if i need to do it with selo/drum selo, other radius hehe or it is said on a thread that i haven't read well :P

this is for the afk part :)

for the help on boxing would be the melee part that would kill target kited :)

Last edited:
help on druid kiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back