• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help Needed for New Subscriber (1 Viewer)

Thanggorodrim

RedCents
:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a new subscriber and have loaded Z.2.3 Compile and also have loaded EQ Underground and Platinum mine, CodeCAster's MQ2 Compile 1.5.
I am not close to understanding how all macro's etc work.
Would appreciate and help with macro's AdvTask(really want to know how to use them so I may down load them) or anyway to help get best of the site.
My main is a Dwf warr67, have a 42 Gnm Necro. Would like to lvl warr and eventually Necro to 7o and get some decent gear on them. But in the mean time plat and gear would be helpfull.
Started smithy and Alchemy and would like help if possible in getting skills up fast to make a profit.
Get not a lot of play time so macro's advtasks look to be great for me .

Sorry for long post. Hope it's in the correct forum.
preciate any help and explaination on what it does and how to use it.

Thang

I messed up my first ever post to start thread and had it in cheats. Sorry bout that all.

Was hoping with some down time at the minute people may have a little time to pass on the knowledge to a newb..

Thanx for help

Thang

Help Needed for New Subscriber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back