• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help Needed for New Subscriber (1 Viewer)

Thanggorodrim

RedCents
I am a new subscriber and have loaded Z.2.3 Compile and also have loaded EQ Underground and Platinum mine, CodeCAster's MQ2 Compile 1.5.
I am not close to understanding how all macro's etc work.
Would appreciate and help with macro's AdvTask(really want to know how to use them so I may down load them) or anyway to help get best of the site.
My main is a Dwf warr67, have a 42 Gnm Necro. Would like to lvl warr and eventually Necro to 7o and get some decent gear on them. But in the mean time plat and gear would be helpfull.
Started smithy and Alchemy and would like help if possible in getting skills up fast to make a profit.
Get not a lot of play time so macro's advtasks look to be great for me .

Sorry for long post. Hope it's in the correct forum.
preciate any help and explaination on what it does and how to use it.

Thang
:)

Best now to wait until there's a new version of MQ2. This is due to the patch today (and a second one at the moment). None of the currently posted compiles will work.

Thanggorodrim said:
Hope it's in the correct forum.

How do you figure your question is a Cheat or Strategy vs Question or Request? I just want to understand how some brains operate.

As to the question itself, MQ2 is down, you will have to wait till new one becomes available.

Well, i am not home yet so i can't be for certian but I believe MQ is down for the time being with the new fabled patch and what not so you won't be able to use them untill one of the pre compliers has time to slap a compile together for us masses of newbs. Sorry to say I am not completely sure as to how to get it working either the advtask mac that is, from what I read in the Adv task 2.0 thread, after you download the zips and extract them both to your macro folder then when you get in type /mac AdvTaskWarp2.mac and it should work. I am not 100% sure as I failed to get it running 3 nights ago as i didn't know its correct name to activate it. but general rule of thumb that I was told is all plugins ( stuff which must be compiled then add to the macro quest compile) are load via. /plugin randomplug load , and macros ( the ones that you simple copy paste and add to your macro folder are loaded via /mac macname.mac. Hope that helps you a bit. Good luck, and it really not to hard to learn the basics just play with stuff and you will get it running in no time at all.

To soujiro,Badpuss. Apreciate the help. Yes I am trying to pick it all up as I go along and everylittle bit of knowledge helps a lot.

To odessa. Yes ur right I should have looked a bit better where to post.

Thanx to anyone else who may have time and patience to add any help.

Help Needed for New Subscriber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back