• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Heal macro (1 Viewer)

Kazandar

RedCents
I could have sworn there use to be a macro that would have a cleric cast a heal or any healer cast there respective heal when a target was a such a percent of hps, I have tried running a couple different searchs for this macro, from heal.mac to cleric.mac. So my question/request is, would it be possible for someone to make a macro that set the character to auto cast a heal like say complete heal ( but can be substatuted from any heal say a druid or a shamans) from like /gem 1 when the target the person you are clicked on when the macro begins gets to a certian precent of hps, it would be nice if the percent the heal went off at was adjustable as well as you can not always depend on one certian percent to keep you alive for every different fight you go to. I know it sounds like a lot, but I would greatly appreciate it if someone could toss this together. Or if it is already put together like on the MQ2 boards or whatever if you could please post a link. Thanks in advance.

This macro is allready made, I picked mine up from the MacroQuest site. Unfortunately I am at work and cannot post it right now. I am pretty sure its not a VIP macro. I think there is a VIP version also, that checks the distance of your target and moves to get closer if you are over x amount of feet away. Check the Macroquest site. I would post a link but unfortunately the firewall recognizes macroquests site as "Games" and won't let me access it. I have used the macro alot and it works well for whatever class as you set the percent heal you want it to cast at 20% if you have a cleric with complete heal or 90% if your using a pally, druid, shammy or Bst heal you get the picture.
Here is the link
http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6880
Pretty sure its VIP so you will need to donate inorder to access it.

Last edited:
Something I just whipped up on request. Should work by the coding. Note it will not sit after casting and will not cast if stunned, ducking, invis, moving, or casting another spell.

Configure your healspell (in quotes), healgem (just the gem number), and healpercent in the places at top. The startup the macro and it should heal in group.

Hope this helps.

Rich (BB code):
sub main
/declare healspell 	string 	outer "Ancient: Wilslik's Mending"
/declare healgem 	int 	outer 2
/declare healpercent 	int 	outer 90

|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|
|       varholders do not touch       |
/declare groupcount 	int 	outer
/declare targetpercent 	int 	outer
/declare targetid 	int 	outer

:mainloop
/if (!${Me.Gem[${healspell}]}) {
	/echo You do not have ${healspell} memmed. Attempting to memorize.
	/mem ${healspell} gem${healgem}
	/delay 5s
	/if (!${Me.Gem[${healspell}]}) {
		/echo Memorize FAILED! Please manually memorize ${healspell} and restart macro.
		/end
	}
}
/delay 1
/if (${Me.Speed} || ${Me.Stunned} || ${Me.Casting.ID} || ${Me.Ducking} || ${Me.Invis}) /goto :mainloop
/varset targetpercent 100
/varset targetid 0

/for groupcount 0 to ${Group.Members}
	/if (${Group.Member[${groupcount}].PctHPs} && ${Group.Member[${groupcount}].PctHPs}<${targetpercent}) {
		/varset targetpercent 	${Group.Member[${groupcount}].PctHPs}
		/varset targetid	${Group.Member[${groupcount}].ID}
	}
/next groupcount

/if (${targetpercent}<${healpercent}) {
	/tar ID ${targetid}
	:waitfortarget
	/delay 1
	/if (${Target.ID}==${targetid}) /goto :castheal
	/goto :waitfortarget
	:castheal
	/cast ${healspell}